Opening hours 2017
Opening hours on Holidays in 2017:
- Sun 1.1. New Year's Day, closed
- Fri 6.1. Finnish Christmas holiday, open
- Thu 13.4. Easter Thursday, open until 4pm
- Fri 14.4. Good Friday, closed
- Mon 17.4. Easter Monday, closed
- Sun 30.4. May Day Eve, closed
- Thu 25.5. Ascencion Day, closed
- Fri-Sun 23.-25.6. Midsummer, closed
- Wed 6.12. Independence Day, closed
- Sat 23.12. open until 5pm
- Sun-Mon 24.-25.12. Christmas, closed
- Tue 26.12. open
- Sun 31.12. New Year's Eve, closed
- Mon 1.1.2018 New Year's Day, closed
WeeGee ticket covers admission to all museums in the WeeGee House.
Visitors under 18 and over 70 are admitted free. Free admission for all on Fri. 5 pm-7 pm.
Reduced admission 10€ (senior, student, group min. 10 persons)
Helsinki Card admission free, see more www.helsinkicard.fi.
Museum Card 64,90 €
Mon.-Fri. from 10.00-14.00
Tel. +358 43 827 0941
or on web »
The 106, 106T, 110, 110T, 110 TA, buses to the WeeGee bus stop leave from the Kamppi bus terminal and from Eliel Square buses 194, 194A, 194N, buses 15, 18, 18Z from Espoo and bus 514 from Vantaa.
Metro: Tapiola station. Exit B. About 500m to the EMMA.
For further information see the HRT web pages »